Top 10 benefits of regular beef
1 The content of creatine in beef is higher than any other food, which makes it particularly effective for muscle growth and strength.
In the first few seconds of training, sarcosine is the source of muscle fuel. It can effectively supplement adenosine triphosphate, which makes the training last longer.
2. The increased demand for vitamin B6 protein in beef, the more vitamin B6 should be added to the diet.
Beef contains enough vitamin B6 to help you strengthen your immunity, promote protein metabolism and synthesis, and help your body recover from stressful training.
3, beef contains carnitine chicken, fish carnitine and sarcosine content is very low, but beef is very high.
Carnitine is mainly used to support your aunt’s metabolism and produce branched chain amino acids, which is an amino acid that plays an important role in bodybuilding for muscle growth.
4, beef contains potassium and protein potassium is a relatively small amount of minerals in the diet of most athletes.
Low potassium levels can inhibit protein synthesis and growth hormone production, which can affect muscle growth.
Protein in beef protein: 4 slender fillets can produce 22 grams of first-class protein.
5. Beef is a low-faecal source of linoleic acid. Beef has a very low trace content, but it is directly combined with linoleic acid. These potential antioxidants can effectively combat tissue damage caused by weightlifting and other sports.
In addition, linoleic acid also acts as an antioxidant to maintain muscle mass.
6, beef contains zinc, magnesium zinc is another antioxidant that is beneficial to synthesize protein and promote muscle growth.
Zinc works with glutamate and vitamin B6 to strengthen the immune system.
Magnesium supports protein synthesis, strengthens muscle strength, and more importantly, improves the efficiency of insulin metabolism.
7, beef iron is a necessary mineral for blood production.
In contrast to the poor iron content in chicken, fish, and turkey, beef can be iron.
8. Eat a small amount of beef If you eat it for weeks or even months, day after day, chicken bras are shocking and annoying.
Beef is different. Hind-leg meat, flank meat, upper loin meat and finely sliced meats all have different tastes and textures. It is indeed not the same as monotonous chicken breast.
9. The role of alanine in beef is to produce sugar from protein in the diet.
If you don’t get enough plasma, alanine provides the energy your muscles need to alleviate the deficiency so you can continue training.
The biggest benefit of this amino acid is that it can free muscles from the burden of supplying energy.
10. Beef contains vitamin B12. Vitamin B12 produces the substance of cells, and the function of red blood cells is to bring oxygen to muscle tissue.
Vitamin B12 promotes the metabolism of branched-chain amino acids, thereby providing the body with the energy needed for high-intensity training.