1. Pay attention to the posture of walking. On the way to and from work every day, try to walk as long as you can.
The walking posture is very important. Keep your chest up, lower your abdomen, and step on the forceps.
If you do not tighten your abdomen while walking, no matter how many paths you take, you will not be able to stimulate your abdominal muscles, and your lower abdomen will not shrink.
In addition, humpback can disrupt the body’s sense of balance and reduce the effectiveness of walking.
2. Increase the stride of walking. As a weight loss exercise, you ca n’t just walk casually. You need to increase the stride properly. You can only move your thigh muscles by walking meteorically and avoiding the appearance of radish legs.
3, after the heel touches the ground first, then the heel touches the ground first, not the entire sole flat on the ground.
Place your center of gravity on your front feet. For each step you make, touch the ground in the order of your heels, toes, and toes.
When you walk in this way, the heel will naturally lift up, and the curve of the legs will become tight and symmetrical.
4. Women who carry out arm training usually carry a bag when they go out. Without interfering with other people, they can use it as a “mini sports equipment” to shake back and forth. This kind of movement can exercise arm muscles.
But be careful not to shake back and forth if the bag is too heavy, otherwise it is easy to hurt the shoulder joint, and it may also hurt the passersby around.
5. When you wait for the car, wait for the car, wait for the signal lamp to discharge, and you are not left with nothing to do.
You can use this time for abdomen exercises.
Focus your attention on the abdomen and tighten it with all your strength. It feels like your belly button is close to your back.
6. Sitting on the bus When there are seats on the bus, you can easily do exercise.
The legs are placed at 90 °, the heel is fixed, and the toes swing up and down repeatedly. This action can exercise the muscles of the calf and make the calf lines more even.
At the same time, you can exercise your abdominal muscles while sitting, lift your legs together to a height of about 5 cm from the ground, suspend your legs in the air, and try to keep this position as long as you can.
7. It doesn’t matter if there are no seats on the bus.
Because standing can do a lot of small exercises.
Align the ring on the car, hold it tightly, relax sometimes, and repeat it to make your wrists thinner.
Grasp the rings with both hands, slightly open your feet, and lean your body forward. At this time, you can feel the tightness of the abdominal muscles and exercise the abdominal muscles.
If you ca n’t reach the rings on the car, you can hold the railings tightly with your hands, raise your heels high, align with your toes like an actor, and put them down when you are tired. Repeated exercises can beautify the lines of your calves.
Or hold the railing in your hand and count the tempos while tightening the abdomen inwardly. This method can effectively tighten the abdominal muscles and gradually reduce the lower abdomen.